Thursday, January 5, 2012

Anna Dressed In Blood - Kendare Blake (Book Review and Apology)

This blog hasn't been updated in a while, I know.  But, that is because I haven't read a review worthy book in a while.

Anna Dressed In Blood was a great book from the start.  I started this book yesterday during school, while my friend was still reading it.  I finished up to chapter 4 and I didn't want to stop.  My friend finally finished it last night and she gave it to me today.  I haven't been able to put it down.  It was so amazing.  The last book I read that fast was Mockingjay from the Hunger Games series.

There of course, are only two characters I like in the book.  The main character, who shockingly isn't Anna, though the name and cover suggest that.  But, Anna is the other character I like.  The rest of the characters are annoying, ditsy, or assholes.  And I think you all know how I feel about characters like that.

Moving on,  the plot line is well put together and flows nicely.  The way I read things, it's like watching a movie.  I see the scenes being played out in front of me, like if i was reading the script while the actors performed.   With this book, it's amazing.  You see the action, the blood, the terrors and horrors.

There are very intresting twists and at first I thought the story was going to fast, but in the end, it was very interesting to see how the story finally played out.  For once, a horror story has caused me to cry.  That's how good this book is.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.  That is everyone who isn't afraid of the dark, ghosts, gore, and shall I say... love.

peace love happiness
- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment